Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 5. Third best workout of my life.

It's all in the title.  I can't yet name the best workout I've ever had, because it hasn't come to pass yet.  That logic is a strange fallacy I've honored for some time now, and includes other categories as well.  Like my number one favorite actor wasn't Mr. Ledger until he was no longer with us, FSM rest his soul.

Anyways, the second best was in weight training when I discovered the true power of my quads.  I lifted the equivalent weight of a truck in a minute.  After demonstrating that feat of strength, many chemicals started fizzling up in my brain and body.  It's like drugs.  For free!

And today the same thing happened!  It was during Legs and Arms.  Nom.  I felt like a superhero for a good 10 minutes.  Or like I was berserk.

Overall, I'm enjoying it. I don't even care about seeing results yet, I just feel good.

1 comment:

  1. TOLD YOU.

    Your new background fits the fervor you must feel inside.

    ReplyDelete